10.08.2011

All About Me....!!!

I can say I’m a loving person very considerate, but of course it depends on what to consider. I am a very cautious person. I am! , I want this to be simple as possible.

I’m a night person, I am not sure what it really means but I like dark places, I even put a black cartolina at my room’s window just to prevent the lights from coming in.
I like stars, I love to see them, I love going to higher places just to see the stars closely above.” Rain” I like raindrops, I love water. I’m an Aries, Aries basically possess strong and attractive personalities.

In argument consequently I am unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view.
“Be open to truth from whatever source it comes and prepared to learn from everyone”

I am friendly and humanitarian, Honest, original, independent, concise, clear, logical Also Intractable, perverse and unpredictable.

In love, I do not give myself easily – perhaps the judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold, but once I decide that someone is worthy for our friendship or love, I can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and we will become tenacious friend’s or lovers, “I am ready to sacrifice for my partner and be faithful to whoever “for life” however, sometimes I get disappointed emotionally because of my own high personal ideas causes me to demand more of others that is reasonable and if I got deceived my “anger” is terrible, if disillusioned, I do not forgive.

That’s it. Love me or Hate me. Bleeh..!

3 comments: